Home

Wandering Eye w101

Wandering Eye Wiki Wizard101 Amin

1. Wandering Eye is a Myth school only pet. Other forms of the Wandering Eye are it's hybrids Frosty Eye and Gloomy Eye. This pet is given after completing the level 118 school quest. ~ My personal wandering eye has a pedigree of 77(26) and gives triple damage and crit block. (22 damage 28 block
  2. Alex Firepyre. Rank: Defender. Joined: Aug 01, 2014. Posts: 141. Apr 17, 2017. Looking for level 118 Wandering Eye myth pet! I'm a solo myth player and having great trouble in dragonspyre, and am looking desperately for the wandering eye pet. If you are willing to hatch, here are some of my key pets. 1
  3. 41.3k members in the Wizard101 community. Wizard101 is an MMO made by Kingsisle Entertainment that was started in 2005, and was released in 2008. It
  4. With wandering eyes, one eye deviates or wanders in a different direction when looking at an object. eye · wandering eye · wandering eye movie cast · wandering eye movie watch online · wandering eye terraria · wandering eye treatment · wandering eye w101. Article Categories: Health
  5. The Quest. You can get the quest for your school pet from your school teacher in the Arcanum. They will send you to a location to defeat a boss that uses the actual pet and its spells. Don't worry too much about the battle: you will face a boss of your own school with only about 9000 hp. They don't cheat, though the Myth boss uses weird off.
  6. The Opossum (Balance) pet is used in 4 combination. The Kookaburra (Life) pet is used in 4 combination. The Raging Bull (Fire) pet is used in 5 combination. The Rain Core (Storm) pet is used in 4 combinations. The Ghulture (Death) pet is used in 5 combination. The Wandering Eye (Myth) pet is used in 4 combination

Wandering eye: it gives conjurers an important multi hit spell at 8 pips .It fits perfectly between colossus and frog. On top of that wandering eye also gives mythblade. Humongofrog (or any of its hybrids) : Arguably weaker than previous one, but if you're into damage overtimes, this pet is your friend. I'd still suggest you stick with. The Myth Wandering Eye: Death-Gloomy, Ice-Frosty. The Ice Borealis Golem: Fire-Ember, Myth-Arcane. The Balance Opossum: Death-Ghastly, Life-Lively. The Life Kookaburra: Balance-Noble, Fire-Ornery. The Storm Rain Core: Death-Acid, Ice-Freezing. The Balance Therizinosaurus. The Death Red Ghost & Red Ghost Hybrid. The Death Pesky Beetle. The Death. For late game like 100+ I'd probably go with the enigmatic ghulture. The blade and bewilder cards provide extra utility after you receive mystic colossus. If you want an additional aoe option, wandering eye is also very helpful at the cost of time in pips Wizard101. Myth AOE Spells. There are many spell types in Wizard101. A common type of spell is an AOE. This refers to spells that target multiple or all the enemies. These spells hits all enemies instead of one. Below is the complete list of all the Myth AOE spells, divided into two categories: Spells, and Item Cards & Treasure Cards (TC) Please do not add any text or images directly to this page. To get an article, image or subcategory to show up here, append [[Category:Myth Pets]] to the bottom of the article, image or subcategory page.. Note: It shouldn't be necessary to manually add categories to pages created using the Infobox Templates; the templates apply the appropriate categories automatically

Looking for level 118 Wandering Eye myth pet

1) Hatch it out (Expensive, takes persistence) Take your best baby with the Myth-proof and hatch it with a fantastic Mega Death pet. Take their baby and train it only to adult. Hatch that one to a different Mega Death pet (it can be the same pet body type, but not the exact same parent or talents as before) Type: First Generation Pet School: Myth Pedigree: 59 Cards: Gives one Noble Humongofrog Item Card at Baby Egg Name: Chimerical Egg Hatch Time: 00:21:00 (Days:Hours:Minutes) Description: Default Attribute Limits Bought From : Amount :Dropped By: Reward From: This pet is obtained by completing the.. Other Wizard 101 Blogs The Friendly Necromancer Pirate101: Sidequests Fini - And thus it happened, on 22 July . . . it was a rather time consuming task from Ludovico Muratori in Valencia Part 2, where you had to travel to all the di.. New Hatchmaking Kiosk in the Pet Pavillion! Offer your own pets to earn Hatch Peppers!LIKE if you enjoyed, thanks!Don't miss any videos, subscribe! - http..

My first Wandering Eye pet (it's in the Kiosk) : Wizard10

1. Wizard 101: Chill, the Ice School of Wizardry - Vox ex Machina. Posted: The Wandering Eyes is the new pet for the Myth School. View Details Jameslifemancer.blogspot.com . Pet View This Site . Gardening Blast on Wizard101 and Ice Grimoire Pet. Posted: (7 days ago) Jan 21, 2015 · In the arena, with weaker hits you risk setting off the.
  2. Stars of the Spiral - ChampionPetsHybrids - We are a Wizard101 and Pirate101 Fansite. We devote ourselves to giving useful Information for everybody
  3. The blades! Supposedly nothing will increase your chance of getting the gloomy eye over your original pet. New School Hybrid; Frosty Eye, a hybrid between Wandering Eye & Borealis Golem (Blinking Egg) Cards- Iceblade at Baby, Blizzard at Adult, Blinding Freeze (Ice AOE Stun) at Epic. This pet looks like a mean taco shell but don't let it fool.
  4. Guide to Statues. Mavra FlameWing, Plaza of Conquests - Dragon Statue. Andor Bristleback, The Labyrinth - Wyrmkin Statue. Karuvian Scargiver, Plaza of Conquests - Minotaur Statue. Chronius, The Crystal Grove - Headmaster Statue. Vika MarkMaker, The Crystal Grove - Hydra Statue. Kraysys, The Forum -Regal Dragon Statue
  5. Wandering Eye . See more. Posts (144) Wall (32) Comocha . 06/05/20. Wizard101 News: June 5th . Good day to you all! Hope you are having a wonderful week so far. I have decided I will try and help post about new events/rewards/deals going on in wiz that way you all are aware of when to take advantage of them

The Dangers of a Wandering Eye, and How To Fix it! - Best

While the Wizard managed to rescue Bartleby's Eye of History from Grandfather Spider and the Cabal in Mirage, the endeavor came at a heavy cost: Mellori was taken by Grandfather Spider. Spider believes she is the key to unlocking his Chaos Heart from its ancient bonds in the storm-shrouded world of Empyrea Stars of the Spiral - AnimusMonsters - We are a Wizard101 and Pirate101 Fansite. We devote ourselves to giving useful Information for everybody

Posted: (1 days ago) Facts. - Life wizards start off with 460 health and gain 27 health per level up to a maximum of 1,800. This ranks only behind Ice in terms of overall health. - Life spells have the highest accuracy (90%) of any school and have comparable base damage to Ice. - Life, Level Required: Level 45+ Bonuses: +220 Max +10% +6% Power Pip Chance Drops From Giant Homonculus Wandering Firesoul Silver Sentinel Katia Firewinter Reward From Looks Like Item Stormbreaker's Shroud Vendor Any Lowest Buy: Highest Buy: Lowest Sell: Highest Sell: | Documentation on how to edit this page can be found at Template:ItemInfobox/doc Hints, Guides and Discussions should be placed in.

Wizard101 Level 118 School Pets and Hybrids - Final Bastio

Wizard101's newest update went live this morning! Ready to boldly explore Empyrea? Some key portions of the update notes: Empyrea Part 1. While the Wizard managed to rescue Bartleby's Eye of History from Grandfather Spider and the Cabal in Mirage, the endeavor came at a heavy cost: Mellori was taken by Grandfather Spider Wizard101 Level 118 School Pets. The January episode of KingsIsle Live brought about some great news for Wizard101 and Pirate101, but I will focus on one specifically. Back in November, a Wizard101 player asked KingsIsle when they would be releasing new school pets, since there were none in the Mirage update. Professor Falmea replied that they. Wizard101 personifies a lot of different elements and moments here. Let's break it down. Sundering is The Rat's attempt to rip the Land from the Sky by destroying the Sky Anchor.Hastening is Grandfather Spider's attempt to rush the Spiral's doom (it's doomed either way) and start again.Time is the Chronocle and matters in Mirage.The Moment refers to the thwarting of Rat's plan in this case It only seemed reasonable. I spent whatever time yesterday I didn't spend out and about in the glorious sunshine, indoors playing the game. Partly what drove me to re-sub was the eye-candy. W101 is one of those MMOs that features jaw-dropping, attention-grabbing mounts, everything from vintage cars and hoverboards to dragonflies and hydras

Wizard 101 is a Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game that is targeted towards children and preteens. The player is a student and later graduate of the Ravenwood School of Magical Arts in the world of Wizard City, where they enlist as a student of one of the seven Personality Powers-based schools of magic, then set off to complete quests and learn new spells Still, for the lazy among you, it's convenient to get energy gear from the Bazaar. All the +2 energy boots have a name that starts with Barbarian's so they're easy to find. All the +2 energy hats have a name that starts with Cowl of. The +2 energy robes that I found in the Bazaar are called Raven's Eye Raiment and Mocking. Level Required: Level 45+ Bonuses: +220 Max +10% +6% Power Pip Chance Drops From Giant Homonculus Wandering Firesoul Silver Sentinel Katia Firewinter Reward From Looks Like Item Stormbreaker's Shroud Vendor Any Lowest Buy: Highest Buy: Lowest Sell: Highest Sell: | Documentation on how to edit this page can be found at Template:ItemInfobox/doc Hints, Guides and Discussions should be placed in.

Other Wizard 101 Blogs. The Friendly Necromancer. Pirate101's Wonder Woman -- It's Zeena Time! Through the Eyes of a Sorcerer. Aquila Announced! 8 years ago The Wandering Conjurer. Another Ring on the Pet Tree of Life - I was helping my friend try out Wizard101 the other day, moving some gear from other characters into the shared bank. Creating a custom pet | Wizard 101 Wiki | Fandom. Posted: (6 days ago) This page is for wizards willing to devote a great deal of time and gold to creating a specialized pet beyond what the game initially offers. See Training Pets for less advanced endeavors, and or the Pets page for basic info. 1 Inheritance 1.1 Max Stat Contribution 1.2 Talent (and Derby Ability) Contribution 1.3 Dominant. Other Wizard 101 Blogs. The Friendly Necromancer. Through the Eyes of a Sorcerer. Aquila Announced! 7 years ago The Wandering Conjurer. Another Ring on the Pet Tree of Life - I was helping my friend try out Wizard101 the other day, moving some gear from other characters into the shared bank for her, when I started. #OneWeekDailyBlogging About me Adventures in Team Spode adventures in wandering AlphaCat Amber Deathsong Ambrose angus Animal Cove Announcements Answers to Google Searches april is for fools Aquila (W101) Ask Friendly A Question Avalon awesome things Azteca Bad Pedro Pace beckett Big hits Blaughust Blaugust Blaugust 2019 Board Games bundles c.

2- The book, the eye, and everything else was used in bringing the Dragon Titan back to life. Much like you use a crafting reagent to create something new, perhaps Malistaire was crafting a spell to bring Sylvia back to life and so . . . it's gone, consumed, goodbye eye of Bartleby. 3- He stashed it somewhere Stars of the Spiral - P101 Character Names - We are a Wizard101 and Pirate101 Fansite. We devote ourselves to giving useful Information for everybody Item (Quantity)Rate The Cochineal Beetle is an enemy that spawns rarely in the Cavern layer. It drops the Red Husk, which can be used to make Red Dye. The first part of its name is pronounced kaa-chuh-neel. On the Desktop version and Mobile version, it is one of the few entities that can be detected by the Lifeform Analyzer or its upgrades. Despite the Cochineal Beetles' primary purpose being. hey guys, quick note: i wanted to say thanks for a great year. i've really enjoyed exploring new content on here and i can't tell y'all how happy i am to hav.. 05/28/2012. Yes. The doctor would ask you to wear eye patch after cataract surgery to avoid your eyes getting burned by strong sunlights. Generally you need to wear eye patch for one week but if your eyes have a good recovery, you can remove them the next day. Helpful (0 ) Report Abuse

Wizard101 Level 118 Pet & Hybrid Guide - Swordroll's Blog

Ingredients : 1 - Dark Sprite Treasure Card. 1 - Jade. 2 - Black Coal. 6 - Mist Wood. 1 - Red Mandrake. File:Ghoul Treasure Card.gif. Ghoul Treasure Card Animation. Used in Recipes for the Following Posts about Wizard 101. Ditto explores the Fantastic Voyage Bundle in Wizard101. All week, Ditto has been exploring the fun and exciting Fantastic Voyage bundle for Wizard101!! In the bundle you get a set of armor, the Abyssal Warriors' suit, which looks great and has strong stats; you get the Eel Whip weapon, which I thought was going to be creepy because - eel - but it looks great and. Used in Recipes for the Following: Possible Variations: For Documentation on how to edit this page see Template:TreasureCardInfobox/doc. Hints, Guides and Discussions should be placed in the Discussion tab

The quests doesn't give me quests helper. (I got the Northguard one) Thanks a lot! Yup. Pretty much all you have to do is keep your eyes open in the main boss fights throughout Grizzleheim and you'll find these. BUT, for you, because you're you, I went ahead and made these up for you. :- Name: Fiona Flamewalker. Gender: Female. Age: 16. Creation Day: March 29, 2017. School: Fire. Random Fact: She was born from a volcano. Hat: Fur-Lined Hoo A Beginner's Guide to Wizard101 Pets - Guides - Wizard101. Posted: (6 days ago) Sep 16, 2020 · Then, your primary school professors will provide you with a pet quest at level 48, level 58, level 78, level 98, and level 118. In addition to the above methods, wizards can hatch their own pets with other wizards' pets in order to obtain either of the hatched pets back or perhaps even a new.

We all know that the wizard 101 quiz in the game is bogus, the gem depicts what school you would be in. So, I decided to make this quiz for those who need any clarification. DISCLAIMER: I do NOT own anything from Kingsisle what so ever. I only made the quiz Hey! I'm a lever 16 wizard on Wizard 101. I need to unlock Colossus Boulevard! Everyone says that you have to defeat the high rank boss. I did. I already finished the Fire Cat Alley boss 3 levels ago. They send you to the headmaster, and you tell him about Fire Cat Alley. I did that. Two quests are supposed to pop up from the headmaster. I didn

Pets that aid your AOE needs - Guides - Wizard10

1. Wandering creatures in Dragonspyre will no longer gain Power Pips naturally, however the bosses of the Spiral still maintain this ability. The Eye will once again be an item players can interact with for the Eye of Truth quest. (W101) Ask Friendly A.
  2. Guide to Crafting. This guide shows the crafting quests and lists the items you are required to craft in order to complete the Crafting Quests along with information to craft them. This is a work in progress. Any additional information or corrections is appreciated. I'm still in need of pictures of the school specific quest to craft robes
  3. Item (Quantity)Rate The Dye Trader is an NPC that sells the Dye Vat and other dye-related items. He will move in when the following criteria have been met: There is an empty house. The player has a dye, dye ingredient, or Strange Plant in their inventory, and at least four other town NPCs are in the world. Note that while the Old Man, Traveling Merchant, and town pets count towards this total.
  4. A fermented spider eye is a brewing ingredient. 1 Obtaining 1.1 Crafting 2 Usage 2.1 Brewing ingredient 3 Data values 3.1 ID 4 Video 5 History 6 Issues Fermented spider eyes can be crafted from a spider eye, brown mushroom and sugar on a crafting grid. They can be used to brew potions with negative effects and the Potion of Invisibility. Java Edition: Bedrock Edition: Issues relating to.
  5. About Dr. Thanh T. Ho OD (she/her) is an optometrist in Plant City, FL. For new and existing patients, please see recommendations on how to schedule an appointment with Dr. Ho online. As an optometrist, she may specialize in Diabetic Retinopathy and Farsightedness, in addition to other conditions.According to our records, Dr. Ho performs Eye Health Testing and Eye Ultrasound procedures

Wizard101 Best Pets and Training - Wah! No One Wizard

Merle Ambrose is the HeadMaster of the Ravenwood School of Magical Arts. He is often assisted and partnered by his pet owl, Gama. Merle Ambrose is one of the founders and creators of Wizard City and its amazing things. The other founder and creator is ,the Great Grandfather Tree, Bartleby ~~Starfall Coven~~ About the Coven Starfall is a coven consisting of multiple powerful Witches and Warlocks. This coven has been around for generations but the Academy was established after the fall of Dragonspyre, when Malistaire became a tyrant determined to tear down the Spiral

Best pet for myth? : Wizard101 - reddi

1. The Kookaburra (Life) pet is used in 4 combination. The Raging Bull (Fire) pet is used in 5 combination. The Rain Core (Storm) pet is used in 4 combinations. The Ghulture (Death) pet is used in 5 combination. The Wandering Eye (Myth) pet is used in 4 combination. View Details Swordroll.co
  2. The President of the United states is an idiot, and as ABSOLUTELY TERRIFYING as that is, I'd like to look at the funny aspects of this situation
  3. The Ghulture is the new pet for the Necromancers. The Opposum is the pet for Balance Wizards. The Raging Bull is the brand new pet for Pyromancers (Fire School) and it one of my personal favorites because it is so cool! The Borealis Golem is the new pet for Ice Wizards. The Wandering Eyes is the new pet for the Myth School
  4. The Wizard is a Hardmode NPC vendor who sells magic-related items. As soon as the Wall of Flesh has been defeated, he rarely spawns in the cavern layer or below. Similar to the Goblin Tinkerer, Mechanic, Golfer, Tavernkeep and Stylist, he first spawns as the stationary Bound Wizard. Talking to him will free him, after which he will respawn as long as a vacant house is available, even if killed.
  5. Balance Pet? : Wizard101 - reddit. Posted: (6 days ago) It depends on the cards you want mostly, as a lot of pets can give damage/ crit/ resist etc. for balance i like the oppssum for the extra blades it gives, or the harpy for the AOE chimera to help with balance mob fights. Theres also another pet that gives an AOE hydra with similar damage stats to the aoe chimera spell but i dont remember.
  6. angain i love wizard 101 it is a awsome awsome game. there needs to be worlds that only the classes like death or fire can gain accses to. lik edeath students have night shade but at a certin level any body can get in. again congrat on the baby!!!!! July 31, 2009 at 11:48 A

Video: Wizard101 Myth AOE Spells List - Final Bastio

Category:Myth Pets - Wizard101 Wik

ghowriter. I would advise pet owners to hide any anchors holding the spiral together. *gasp* The blades! Wizard101 Wiki ist eine Fandom-Videospiele-Community. KingsIsle Live has unveiled Level 118 School Pets in Wizard101. Probably the best pet in the game (as of now) is the Sea Dragon, no selfish talents, all talents are generic (good for ALL schools, not just one) 12,500. The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website! It serves 2 main purposes: It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game! It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database. Please do not add any text or images directly to this page. To get an article, image or subcategory to show up here, append [[Category:Pets]] to the bottom of the article, image Wandering creatures in Dragonspyre will no longer gain Power Pips naturally, however the bosses of the Spiral still maintain this ability. The Eye will once again be an item players can interact with for the Eye of Truth quest. (Wizard 101) A beatboxer, A skater (skateboarding) a drummer, and a part time Comedian KingsIsle Acquisition and Looking Ahead. My Dear KingsIsle Community, The beginning of a new year is always a wonderful time, albeit a little too cold for my tastes as a Pyromancer, but as each day gets longer the sun gets brighter, and soon Spring will be here before we know it! Speaking of new beginnings, some of you may have seen the press.

Give up on this pet? Wizard101 Free Online Game

or connect with. Facebook Google Apple ID. New? Sign up - it's FREE Archblood. Archblood, previously known as Witchblood or Phantasma, is a soul-curse produced by Dragons many millennia ago to aid them in their fight against the Void Invasions. Archblood were the foot soldiers of the Dragons who fought against the hordes of Demons with their enhanced Void and Exist fighting abilities, and usually formed ranks. With bright, eye-catching blue, white, and pink flowers, lungwort will offer more beauty. Milkweed. Milkweed gets its name from the sticky white sap that damaged leaves secrete. They bloom in late spring through summer. The flowers provide a nice splash of color and emit a wonderful fragrance. This attracts plenty of butterflies, birds, and. The Wizard 101 Addict's Diary. looking back two years in the past 7 years ago Mythical Magic. Cheap Youtube Vie 7 years ago The Defending Thaumaturge. Thank You for Reading 7 years ago Through the Eyes of a Sorcerer. Aquila Announced! The Wandering Conjurer. Another Ring on the Pet Tree of Life 8 years ago A Mythspent Youth. Site Moved 8. Taking a break. I am going to take a break from blogging for awhile, and from W101. But as soon as a new big update comes out I will start playing again. I will still be on twitter, but not quite as often. I'll still listen to ravenwood radio, and who could forget Ditto's video bloggy thingy,and Carl's great jokes (actually they're not that.

Humongofrog (Pet) Wizard 101 Wiki Fando

From Shadowbane to Wizard 101, Part Two. From Shadowbane to Wizard101 - the lessons I've learned developing two MMOs and spending nearly a decade in the online game space. As the Senior Director. Portal:Worlds. Worlds of the Spiral in Pirate101 are normally composed of one or more skyways, featuring an island or cluster of islands floating within several Windlanes. Every world is unique with new areas to explore and its own variety of native creatures to meet! Pirates learn to navigate the Skyways and Stormgates to access multiple. How to Play Logging in for the first time. Before you immerse yourself in the world of Wizard101, you will need to create your wizard character! You can customise the appearance of your wizard with thousands of combinations of different hair styles, hair colours, facial structures, eye colours, skin colours, and clothing designs

Wizard101 Information: Guide to Oakheart Quest

Lazy Eye Symptoms: Do You Have Lazy Eye? | Reader's Digest

Method/Procedure . First, plant all types of 1 jellybean flowers (Combos below) and water them. The next day, Pick the flowers and plant new ones. Every day you should get 10 gardening exp. Keep on doing this until you have reached 40 gardening exp. When you reach 40 gardening exp, you will unlock 2 jellybean flowers What is a Banshee? It's a dark night in Ireland, and the forests are filled with mist. A bloodcurdling wail slices open the silence—and it is followed by more cries. You might think that the anguished cries are coming from a dying person, and in a way, you would be right. These are the cries of the ghostly Banshee, meant as a warning that. Stony Wilderness in the Galar Region in Pokémon Sword & Shield. Details all available Pokémon, Trainers and Item

Participation is free and exclusively for all OLLI at BCC members. (If you are not yet a member, please join to take part in this program by calling 413.236.2190 or join online here.. Pre-registration is required. Click here to register online or call 413.236.2190 (M-F 9am-4pm) to register by phone.Learn more about OLLI at BCC's other Shared Interest Groups here Anyone who pays for these is either lazy or dumb. Comment by Thottbot BFD is a good place to find em. Comment by Thottbot Got them off the critters including whirlwinds in this area. Sea Air bubbles are loc at: 19, 81 21, 79 21, 76 Combine this with clearing the traps (big iron fishing pole) and kelp.

It is so beautiful about underwater with dome that we can swim and fight sharks, crabs and storm titans. Morgathe try to steal the magic. What will you find there? If you are so curious to explore the worlds, go to www.wizard101.com. Good luck! \lm/ Diana Wildheart. Posted by Diana Wildheart at 11:20 PM Best pet for a ice wizard Wizard101 Free Online Games. Wizard101.com DA: 17 PA: 50 MOZ Rank: 67. Re: Best pet for a ice wizard My best pet is an epic Forest Crawler, a hatch from Ice Wyvern and Forest Lord. At epic, she may cast spritely, ice shield, ice blade and life blade

Does your man have a wandering eye? Here are 9 reasons whywandering eye on Tumblr

Eye Color: Blue Age/Birthdate: 11 (5001 AS) Personality: Serious, Emotional, Disconcerting Special Abilities: None Special Body Parts/Oddities: none Accessories: clover and twig flower crown . randomize. Made by u/noodlewiggle (or Spino) with love! If you have any questions, ideas, or just cool dragons, message me on Discord! (Spino, God of All. In Norse mythology, Ymir (/ ˈ iː m ɪər /), Aurgelmir, Brimir, or Bláinn is the ancestor of all jötnar.Ymir is attested in the Poetic Edda, compiled in the 13th century from earlier traditional material, in the Prose Edda, written by Snorri Sturluson in the 13th century, and in the poetry of skalds.Taken together, several stanzas from four poems collected in the Poetic Edda refer to Ymir. 6. DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA a. We may sell or share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table in paragraph 5 above

Wizard101 Level 118 Pet & Hybrid Guide | Swordroll's BlogWandering Eye: SXSW | GQWandering Eye Cyclops Animated Mask