Home

Mail order PCM tuning

Mail Order Tuning. Home / Mail Order Tuning. Truck/SUV. Colorado & Canyon. Hummer H3. Trailblazer SS & 5.3L. Trailblazer & Envoy 6 Cyl. Full Size Truck/SUV 1999-2014 Gen IV. Full Size Truck/SUV 2014+ Speed Inc Mail Order Custom PCM Tuning. With over a decade and 5,000+ GM vehicle experience, you can have complete confidence in having a Speed Inc tune. An excellent option for vehicles with bolt-ons or guys in need of a good start-up file for a heavily modified vehicle. Your Basic Tune is also upgradable to a complete Dyno-Tune if you.

HP Tuners Remote Tuning - LS Swap Powered Hot Rod $ 215.00 Add to cart PCM of NC Stage 3 Truck Cam (4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L, 6.2L) $ 399.00 Add to cart 2003-2013 Full Size Truck Electric Dual Fan Conversion Ki Looking to purchase a mail order tune from us? Select your vehicle from the drop down menu to get information on pricing, gains, and availability. This is the first step of the ordering process. After you purchase a tune, please click on ordersheet above and fill it out online for us. Don't see your vehicle listed here

Ordering a Tune. Simply signup as a customer and then order a PCM tune! If you still have any questions after reading this, then use the form to contact me! DIY Tuning. If you decide you like the idea of tuning on your own, visit TunerCat and purchase the C.A.T.S. Tuner software to get started ($69.95). For working on your '94 or '95 LT1 PCM. Vengeance PCM specializes in performance mail order tuning for those that cannot make it to our facility. We offer solutions through both EFI Live and HP Tuners to help dial in your GM PCM no matter what the combination is. We have experience tuning simple bolt-on combinations all the way to 1,000+rwhp vehicles on multiple fuels remotely

Most domestic 1996 and newer GM, Cadillac, Chevy, Ford, Dodge, Ram, Jeep, and Toyota vehicles. We even tune the Gen II 1996-1998 black box LT1 and LT4 cars like the Corvette. Camaro, Firebird, Roadmaster, Caprice, and Impala SS ON-GOING Mail-order tuning service (click here for details) $120.00 for initial tune, $60.00 for each additional tune OBD-1 Chip / Mem-cal (94-95 C/H/G/U Body 3800 PCM must use the mem-cal adapter option, recommended for others) $120.00 for initial tune, $60.00 for each additional tune OBD-1 Flash PCM Our mail order tunes are based on our experience and the results of thousands of street, track and dyno tunes over the last ten years. As long as you have tuning software, we can send tunes, receive data logs for review, and help get the vehicle running very well. The other option is to mail us the PCM/ECM and we will load a custom calibration. PCMFORLESS. Welcome to PCMforless, bringing you more than 25 years combined experience in the automotive racing and fuel injection tuning industry. Supporting most GM vehicles from 1994 and up, we are here to offer you mail order tuning, dyno tuning, and also performance parts that are made in-house as well as supplied from other manufacturers Mail Order Tuning Information: Mail order tunes are done with a bench harness, laptop, HPTuners, Tunercat, or EFI Live interface, and a 12vdc power supply. Mail order calibrations are the result of thousands of hours of dyno and street testing. Mail order tunes are typically used for bolt-ons cars including nitrous and small cams

2007 Trailblazer SS Attitude V2 Cam & Headers - PCM of NC, IncPCM of NC Firefighter Cam 225/231,2010 Corvette Z06 Cam & Vortech Supercharger - PCM of NC, Inc

Vengeance PCM is located right in the heart of Cumming, GA and operates out of the Vengeance Racing headquarters. Vengeance PCM is the sole calibrator for all of the Vengeance Racing performance builds, and the team at Vengeance Racing is happy to consult you on your upcoming project, assist with build services, and even houses many parts in stock to help modify your project even further 9-27-2007 - Added Paypal payment system for payments (credit card too) for Mail-order tunes and an upcoming nitrous tuning product 9-20-2007 - Several new customer galleries added! 9-12-2007 - Mail order tuning for GenIII V8s has been added! As always, please check back often for more updates

Mail Order Tuning - PCM of NC, In

Send us your computer, and we will custom tune it to your specifications, or to our performance standard. ALL ORDERS ARE CONFIDENTIAL! Ship your ECU to: 6020 N Bottom Rd. Bloomington, IN 47404 Here's a list of General Motors ECUs we can currently mail order tune. If you don't see the one you are looking for, ask and w Mail order tunes are not a substitute for wideband/dyno tuning for engines with internal mods; you must verify WOT AFR. If you are bringing the car back to us for dyno tuning, you may deduct $100 of the mail order tune price from the cost of a full tune! Mail order Tuning includes free updates for 90 days from the time of original purchase with.

Speed Inc Mail Order Custom PCM Tuning - Speed in

PCM of NC Mail Order Tuners GM Performance Parts Dyn

Tuning - PCM for Les

Black Bear Performance offers in-person and mail order computer tuning for your GM car, truck, or SUV with a twist. Every vehicle performs differently, and we realize that a standard cookie-cutter tune or handheld programmer won't always work well for everybody. When you purchase our data-logging tuning service, we will loan you the necessary. BG Performance is your one stop tuning shop for all your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, GM tuning needs, we offer complete tuning options for all 1996 to current models domestic and import. Here is a current list of the vehicles we can tune/calibrate via mail in: Select below Link for More Information. Chrysler/Dodge/Jee

LT1 PCM Tuning - PCM Tune Order For

1. Well finally pulled the trigger and ordered a mail order tune from PCM of NC went with the core program so we can keep daily driving till it gets here. So who else runs there tune? I went pretty basic on the tune with shift increased to 1 and leaving dod enabled since im not burning thru much oil. and 87 octane
  2. g - INCLUDE AN EXTRA $15 FOR RETURN SHIPPING COST Click here for Custom ECM Form . If you're looking for a quick tune to get your car running after doing a Head & Cam Swap or a complete LT1 or LSX Engine Swap into an older model car and need to have the VATS removed, fans turned on early, gear change, etc, then we can help
  3. Can you take a look Mail Order tune First time post doing a ls swap for first time also pickup mail order harness and pcm and this is whats installed. with my little knowledge it dose not look to good obviously the car will knot run. barley starts and will die after a few seconds. any help would be appreciated. Thanks Casey.

VENGEANCE PCM - Mail Order, Dyno, Street Tunin

I got this mail order pcm a few years ago before I even got wind of hptuners. Now that I have a little tiny bit of tuning experience, some of the things in this tune look strange to me. Truck is a 2001 2500HD NV4500, all I told them was that it had a flowmaster exhaust, and stock intake and I was running 91 octane Hi there new to the informative & highly enjoyable LS1 forum. Just wanted to hear of your experiences of Mail order PCM mafless tune using the services of Chipmaster or Power Torque (located in Brissie where I am) - both are the same price - so hoping to understand if there is a definite advantage of using one over the other. No disrespect intended to either - just wanted to be confident of.

PCM Tuners - Custom Engine Tuning LS, GM, Ford, Jeep, Dodg

1. g with USPS Priorty Mail USA Addresses $75.00 USD Program
  2. or modifications. Air intakes, throttle bodies, exhaust, gears, etc. are all considered
  3. Camaro Power Programmers, ECU/ECM/PCM Tuning, Custom Mail Order Tunes, and Dyno Tuning for all 2010+ Camaro ZL1/SS/1LE/LS/LT/RS models. Shop all 2010-2013 V6 Camaro Tuning & Programmers Shop all 2010-2013 SS LS3 & L99 Camaro Tuning & Programmers Shop all 2012-2013 ZL1 Camaro Tuning & Programmer

Sinister Performance, LLC

LSX Power Tuning Mail Orde

Tuning. Calibrating your PCM to accommodate the modifications to your vehicle is necessary to safely achieve maximum power output and drivability. We are an SCT certified dealer and offer custom tuning services via Lund Racing. Below are some of our more common areas of tuning expertise, but are not limited to. Cold Air Kits We offer dyno tuning in the South Florida area and we are available to come to you. We also offer full mail order calibrations with very competitive pricing. Calibration services ALWAYS encompass the entire drive cycle, from idling and cruising up to and including wide open throttle SWG Mail Order Tune. SWG is one of the leading LS-based computer tuners in the country! We can custom-tune your PCM based on your modifications and performance goals. We have years of tuning experience on our chassis dyno for proven performance and maximum drive-ability! Some of the most popular tuning changes include but are not limited to the. PCM tuning & Computer Diagnostics. Who is the best mail order tuner ? LT1 OBD2. Joined Jul 20, 2020 · 1 Posts . Discussion Starter · #1 · Jul 20, 2020. Hands down, who is the best mail order tuner ? OBD2 LT1 Someone who listens to my needs, and not just slap a tune in there.. Save Share. Reply

PCM for Less - PCM for Les

1. Like Sarge said, the sponsors help keep the site up and running so it's always a good idea to support these guys. In this particular instance he's asking about a mail order tune so the location issue kinda goes out the window. The mods have had this discussion a couple different times on the balance of sharing information and supporting the.
  2. INTENSE™ PCMs are processed and shipped with the same top notch service INTENSE™ has been known to provide. Most PCMs will ship within one business day*** of your order! Here are the different tune levels that we have available for your vehicle: INTENSE™ Single-shot PCM - $124.99 A custom-built tune for the mods you have on your car
  3. ***Visit our new & improved online store*** at https://shop.oztrack.com.au .Mail Order Tuning increases power up to 312 kw dependent on the state of the en..

TunedByFrost.com - Product

PCM of NC LT1 Performance Wires – PCM of NC, Inc

LS1 VT-VZ Mail Order Tune in a supplied ECU. Regular price $599.00. Sale price $595.00 Sale. Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout. PCM variety Add to cart *FREE Shipping within Australia. We also ship overseas contact us via messenger for rates.. The tune that is included is not a mail order tune this is a full remote tune. This means each customers car is specifically tuned for their mod, their fuel, etc. Includes: Cold Air Intake; Downpipe combo; Tune; Tune: The ZZP 2.0 turbo PCM brings the performance of your car to a whole new level One of the best modifications for a C5 Corvette is a tune. You could spend several hundred dollars on a dyno tune or $150 for a mail order tune from East Coa.. Mail order or local, each has their benefits. Mail order, you get a handheld tuner so you can swap out tunes at your leisure. You also get lifetime support for changes (Livernois anyway). Local is cheaper, and is usual combined with a dyno run, so you get a little more IMHO. You obviously can't swap tunes any time

Video: LT1 PCM Tuning - Welcome

TunedByFrost.com - Professional Tuning For Your LSx ..

1. I sent my 02 Z06 PCM for a mail order tune after a long tube header install. It was done in less than 24 hours, and the car fired right up! Runs great! Very happy customer. Missie Cooke Pennington recommends Mailordertuner. May 24 at 2:21 PM · Professional service and knowledgeable staff. Would highly recommend the
  2. We are working hard to develop even more performance products, and to become your one stop shopping source for mail order performance chips and accessories. NEW!!! Ask us about our 05/06 Mustang Products and Tuning Now available: Steeda High Velocity Cold Air kits and Under Drive Pulleys, custom tuning specific for these modifications
  3. Here's some very recent feedback, from Ernie in Florida, who has a 383ci with bigger cam and ported heads, pushing 8 psi boost from a blower along with meth injection, and is running my custom 2-bar MAP speed density tune on this '95 LT1 PCM: How to tune an LT1 from a 54 year old guy that has a modified LT1 for 10 years: Buy a cheap netbook.
  4. Then simply follow the tuner's instructions to flash your powertrain control module (PCM). This is not necessary, of course, with Dyno tune, but only for canned tunes and custom tunes. For a custom tune, to get the mail order tune into your tuner, plug it into your home computer and downloaded onto the device
  5. 99 5.7 vortec in a ccsb 2wd 4L80E with 3:73 gears, all stock except cats deleted and a single flowmaster with 3 single out. The rear 02's are fooled so no CEL from them but the EGR valve but the dirt so I do get a Service Engine Soon light from it. I want to get the EGR and rear 02's shut..

Custom Tuned mail order ECU/ECM

The Safety and Performance Review is included with the purchase of a mail order tune or datalog review/tune revision for up to 6 months after date of receiving the tune(s). This gives our customers peace of mind if they have any doubts about the way their car is performing, and can also help diagnose issues possibly being caused by something mechanical or install related While it has offered mail-order computer chips ($265) for years, its most recent addition has been the creation of the Superchips Custom Tuning division. At SCT, the staff has been hard at work on. This would serve as an excellent starting point for you to begin your tuning, and can easily be loaded with the HP Tuners VCM Suite. No core charge, Security Relearn or Crankshaft Variation Learn procedures would be required in this case. 2. Mail Order PCM - If you want a mail order PCM, the cost will be $199.99 plus $200.00 core charge vengeance pcm mail order dyno street tuning, ls1 tuning guide ls1 performance tuning, chevrolet amp gm ecu tuning amp flashing products tunerworks, free ls1 tuning software heritagesoftzone, gm tuning beginners guide long demo mp4 i guess gm needed a big motor to move the land yacht that is the b body but then they had to tone i Tuning Glossary: AFR: Air/Fuel Ratio ALDL cable: cable connects car to computer.bin file: this is your actual tune file in the PCM BLM: Block Learn Multiplier, A block of information the PCM uses on the fly to adjust your AFR to 14.7 as best it can for optimum gas mileage/emissions/power

Mail Order tuning for ALL 97/LS1 - UP ENGINE SWAP

OBD2 (1996-up cars) are typically $175ish to tune, maybe more. OBD1 (1994-1995 LT1) are typically much cheaper. You can just send in either PCM to a tuner for tuning. For stock, I even can do it, I have a highly tuned tune that I am running that runs quite good But, just like you can take a stock Silverado, and go tune it and gain more hp/tq with zero other modifications done; this is similar to a mail order generic tune. If you have any modifications other than what the computer was programmed to run, say a stock 1999 tahoe, then you need it tuned to get the best runability, power, mpgs, etc Mail order tune Ls1 4.8 5.3 5.7 6.0 tunes. 1999 - 06 LS1 Trucks (4.3L, 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L, 8.1L) 2004 - 05 Cadillac CTS-

PCM Tuning - East Coast Superchargin

Dodge PCM Upgrade Service. $ 249.99. Note: If your PCM is not the original vehicle PCM (junkyard or spare) you MUST send in a stock read (of the original vehicle PCM) prior to shipping in your PCM for modification. *Every PCM coming to HP Tuners must have an order number clearly marked on the exterior of the box This includes both mailing me your pcm or sending you a tune via e-mail. Both HPT and bin files are offered for the 3800. - All LS1 Car and Truck and 3800. - Cost of a tune is $100.00 + $10.00 for return shipping. - Includes all changes requested - Custom tuning support with an exchange of scans and tunes are additional Hey guys, im interested in getting into the the tuning business, and to start, the mail order tune. i was wondering if anyone can tell me whats the best way to connect a pcm that you recieve in the mail? obviously you dont have the dlc to use. do you use a donor car (remove that cars pcm and plug your pcm that needs to be tuned)? im afraid that kind of use would eventually kill the pins on a.

2015 1LE Camaro Procharger Install - PCM of NC, Inc2015 Camaro 1LE Custom Cam – PCM of NC, IncECS/Paxton Camaro NOVI 2200R Supercharger Black – East

Garrett Tuning - Factory and Performance ECM Programmin

Not all functions of the stock ECM / PCM are tunable using the software we have available, we will notify you if a certain request cannot be fulfilled. The customer is responsible for obtaining scan-tool data upon request so we can accurately tune the vehicle. Since most applications call for mail-order custom programming, we cannot be held. Texas Speed & Performance 1621 Aviation Dr., Ste 105 Georgetown, TX 78628 Sales@texas-speed.co Sticky DTM Mail Order Tuning Services. Dyno Brian; Jan 6, 2012; Locked; 3 4K Jan 24, 2013. by Dyno Brian. Sticky DTM Special PCM Pricing for December 2012. Dyno Brian; Nov 28, 2012 PCM's & Tuning Discussions regarding PCM's and tuning. 12.2K posts. 2.2M views. Join Community Forum Staff View All dezldave961 Super Moderator. Admin. The mail order tune is a cheap alternative to a full on dyno tune however it may come with some tradeoffs to the dyno tune. While we can generally get the tunes on our mail orders very close, it'll never be as spot on as it will be with our physical hands on the car dialing it in. So with that said be mindful of the limitations a mail order.

Can I get mail order tune on 1500 Silverado with 6L8

The best applications for e-mail order tuning are cars with bolt-on modifications such as cold-air kits, rear gears, long tube headers, full exhaust, and stall converters. Auto trans vehicles pick up a significant amount from trans tuning I was running the DiabloSport 91 Octane canned tune and it was working well, but I felt there was more performance to be had, especially with my engine modifications. Sean did a fantastic job and made my car feel completely different! With the HemiFever tune, I am seeing a 0.3-0.5 second reduction in my 0-60 times You may need a marine tune-up kit for your distributor and inboard boat if it doesn't start, it's running rough (misfiring) or stalls. Here are a few things to check: The cap and rotor could be bad, a module if its electronic distributor or your points and condenser could also be acting up. Note: Automotive tune-up parts are generally NOT for marine use If you have a faulty ecu/pcm, bring or ship both the old ecu and new ecu in to have the existing tune and anti-theft PATS code copied over from the old ecu to the new ecu (+$100). This also applies to all engine swaps as well, keep your cluster, keys, transponder, and update the pats code in the ecu, no more swapping everything for V6 to V8 or.

Mail Order Tuning - PCM Tuning - SilveradoSS

Mail Order Tuning Support Support is available for Stock or Bolt On Gen 3 GM LSX Cars & Trucks. For Non Stock Internal and Power Adder vehicles only a start-up tune will be available, due to the more complex nature of these set-ups it is highly recommended to schedule a full dyno or street tun PCMTec is the leading tuning package for the Australian Ford BA/BF/FG Falcon providing PCM/TCM tuning capabilities that rivals what the OEM uses. Windows Platform. Works on all Windows 10 PCs including Tablets. System Specs 9:00 am - 5:00 am. Sat - Sun. Closed. Services/Products. We offer Dyno tunes Email tunes and mail order tunes for out of town and out of state customers. Dyno tune,Email tune and Mail order tunes. Payment method. all major credit cards, visa, mastercard, amex, discover, cash. Other Link

Trailblazer SS Performance Package 4 – PCM of NC, IncChevrolet Silverado – PCM of NC, Inc

Harborcreek, PA 16421. Bill Wright. E-mail - sales@customls1tuning.com. Phone - 614-325-6128. Hours - Call for an Appointment. Calling about Tuning - Please provide me with as much detailed information as possible about your project (Vehicle, engine type, mods, PCM [year & model], and transmission) if I don't answer your phone call, please. Joined Nov 3, 2013. ·. 564 Posts. Discussion Starter · #1 · 4 mo ago. who else does mail order tunes that is good ? i was going to ask Alex but he working on a limited bases. Alex at PCMperformance has this message on his site GM Trans Tuning. Dodge Tuning Services. Tuning Services for these vehicles cover all the same parameters as GM Tuning Services however certain years and models are exempt from Tuning due to lack of support. Some additional PCM structure servicing is required on certain applications like on Some 2015+ vehicles. $500.00 + PCM Service (If Needed The discounts are mentioned in the thread. $50.00 off each for 6 members and $75.00 off each for 12 members. That is $225.00 for 1st gens or $275.00 for 2nd gens. An additional $20.00 off for cash/money order purchases. There is a shipping charge of $15.00 on top of that for mailed-in PCMs